I assume that these are somewhat self-explanatory, but here are the details:
- D is currently 12 weeks pregnant, which puts the due date at August 22
- It's too early to know the gender, but so far it seems to be healthy and on-track
- D has been feeling tired and nauseous (mostly at night), but hasn't had any major medical issues
- The timing of this pregnancy was unexpected....though very, very welcome
- We've been slow to publicize our news, as it's still early and we've learned from past experience that anything can happen....we're still being very cautious and trying not to get too excited
- The next step is an anatomy ultrasound at 18 weeks, in late March
- We will be finding out the gender, and we will be telling people
- We will not be telling anyone the name (not that we've decided anything), so don't ask
That's it for now. I'll provide updates along the way....thanks for reading!
PS- Let me know in the comments if you need an interpretation of either of the sonogram pictures.