Feb 26, 2010

Snuggle Bunny

Now that Kate is six months old she wants to be on the move constantly. If she is awake, she wiggles and squirms and tries her hardest to go exploring. I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when she can actually crawl. I don't expect to be able to sit much as I presume she will do laps around our living room and try her best to get in to everything.

Every so often, though, she still will spend some cuddle time with us on the couch or in bed. There's nothing better than having a warm baby next to you and a loyal puppy at your knees. Here are some of our favorite pics of Kate in her quieter moments.

Kate and mommy relaxing on the couch.


Aren't I the cutest baby ever?


Daddy, can you please stop snoring? We are trying to sleep here!


Even Auntie L loves to cuddle with Kate.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Cutest baby ever, and cutest pictures! I LOVE the first one of the two of you, just DARLING! Kisses to her from her (lucky-to-have-such-an-adorable-grandchild) Yia-Yia.

Chelsea said...

She is PRECIOUS! I absolutely love it!!