Apr 11, 2010

Fun times in the pool

Here's a little preview post. J should be uploading a bunch of new photos in the next few days, but I thought I'd post a little sneak peak from our first time in the pool this afternoon. By the way, if you are surprised about the number of posts over the last two days, I am on Spring break and have a whole week with nothing to do other than vacation and take pics of my cute baby to share with all of you. So, enjoy!


We bought a fun little floater. It has a side for me and a side for Kate.
Kate really loved the water and spent a good amount of time splashing it everywhere.

Daddy got in on the water fun, too. And even trusted me with the camera near the pool.

Kate really enjoyed her time in the water and the pool at Auntie K's house is so gorgeous.
I think I could live in their clubhouse.

After pool time, we had a little photo session in the poolside cabana. Kate told me that she could really get used to resort-style living. Oh, wait. Maybe that was me who said that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Much Fun!!! Kate's smile is incredible! Love the photos!
~ Sam & Jason