Jul 14, 2011

A little peek into my day with chatty Katie

In a previous post I mentioned my conversations with Kate and how she loves to say my name over and over again whenever she wants to tell me something. Kate was in fine form today and had said Mommy about 100 times already before we pulled out the camera. And this was the fourth video we shot. Here is just a little snippet of Kate in full "mommy" mode.

PS- I usually don't ignore her for this long. Normally I answer her right away but we wanted to see how long she would go without me responding.



This is how I feel sometimes after a long day of Mommys. Apparently her behavior is a toddler thing if we are to believe everything we see on tv.

1 comment:

jessica said...

I did that, too. I'm sorry tp say. After I figured out it was annoying just made up songs with mom variations. It must be a true compulsion.