Jan 23, 2008

A Real Man Would Never Do This.....

Four months ago, I bought tickets to Corteo, the most recent Cirque du Soleil performance to visit San Diego. In order to get the best seats, I chose a performance time that I thought would sell more slowly....I picked a random Sunday and chose the matinee. Four months later, I now realize why I got pretty good seats. It's Super Bowl Sunday!!!!! What an idiotic move....how did I randomly pick that date four months ago? I don't think it will completely overlap, so we'll be able to see most of the game. If the Chargers had made it, I would have skipped the performance and caught the whole thing.

Anyway....I was scheduled to spend the entire week away from home again, but my late-week appointment was canceled. I was in the Bay Area on Monday and Tuesday, and I may have to go back on Friday. D is working Tuesday/Thursday this week, so we at least got to spend some time together today.

No comments: