Feb 25, 2008

Little Princess


Willow continues to improve....and continues to snag my sleeping spot as soon as I get out of bed. When I approach her to say goodbye to D (and Willow, of course), her tail starts to thump-thump-thump against the mattress. She's excited that I'm coming to say hi, but makes no move to get out of my way. Brat!

Just this morning, she jumped up onto the couch to take a nap in the sun. This is obviously not something we want to encourage, as she isn't supposed to be jumping (especially down from the couch), but it was great to see that she's getting some strength back in her hind legs. It wasn't an easy leap, but it's an improvement. FYI, I then had to go over and put her back on the ground so she wouldn't jump down when she was done. I pulled her bed into a sunbeam so she could have the comfort and warmth she was looking for.

Now I've essentially dedicated an entire post to how spoiled our dog is.....oh well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: