Jul 5, 2007

Birthday Research

I did a little research into Andrew's birthday last night. Here's what I came up with....

Andrew shares his birthday with quite a few famous people. At the top of the list are Jim Belushi, Helen Hunt, Courteney Cox, Leah Remini, and Doogie Howser....I mean, Neil Patrick Harris. Mario Cuomo, Waylon Jennings and Wade Boggs are (sadly) a little less well-known. And rounding out the "who cares" portion of the list are Jake Busey (Gary's son...the creepy guy from Contact), Haley Scarnato (the cute no-talent from American Idol), Cara Zavaleta (from Road Rules), and Elizabeth Reaser (Jane Doe from the last season of Grey's Anatomy).

Andrew is a Gemini, for those that care, and his birthstone is pearl (or moonstone, or alexandrite). It's not exactly a manly birthstone, but I don't expect him to be wearing a lot of non-medically-necessary jewelry, either. June's flower is the rose...apparently it's not a great month for guys.

Anyone else have any info about June 15? Did someone keep a copy of the newspaper? My mind was elsewhere that day, but I'd like to have something to keep as a souvenir.

No comments: