Oct 16, 2007

Early-ish

I thought I'd try to post a little earlier than normal tonight, so I'm not tempted to skimp and hit the hay tonight. That said, there's not a whole lot of news. I had to work all day so I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Andrew tonight...fortunately, everything D had to report was positive. His fever seems to have subsided for now, and his heart rate is much better than it has been recently.

He got up to 10cc per hour (on his feedings) today which, as I predicted, was just enough to make him spit up again. They moved him back down to 8cc, which is where I had hoped they would leave him. They'll hold him there for a few days, then continue upward. He's also back on a normal schedule of sprints, four times per day for an hour. All his recent gas results have been good, and he's been behaving well aside from when he's feverish.

Not much else to report...I think we're going to have a meeting with the doctor on Thursday, so perhaps we'll talk about a schedule for the next steps.

No comments: