Aug 12, 2007

Filler

I don't have a whole lot of new information, so I thought I'd pad this entry with a picture. He had a pretty good day today, except for the little rash he has on his face...that's the reason for the cream on his face. Hopefully it will clear up by Monday or Tuesday. He did well at his sprint this afternoon and has had some great gas results. He's at minimal ventilator settings still, and has been smiling at us every now and then.

He spit up a couple of times today, so they stopped and started on his feeds. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on, but it's probably a combination of getting upset, not being used to so much food, gagging on the tube, and not being able to vent extra air. I think they're going to continue with the same strategy for now, and hopefully have a better outcome over the next few days.

Like I said...not much to report. I got a CD with all of Andrew's old X-rays, so I'll post again this weekend with some of those. Have a nice Sunday!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: