Aug 17, 2007

Long Week

It's been a very long week, and today was a very long day. Andrew had a bunch of stuff done (new arterial line, new breathing tube, new feeding tube), much of which required sedation. He was out of it most of the day, and grumpy the rest of the time. He's good now, but his settings are still based upon being half-sedated, so they don't really mean anything at the moment. Fortunately, that means I can cut this post short and go to sleep, since I'm practically falling asleep while typing. Work, the hospital, and late-night blogging have finally caught up to me, and I need at least one good night of sleep before I go back to my old ways.

Andrew's fine and I'll give more details tomorrow, but for now everybody can get some sleep and start a nice weekend. TGIF.

No comments: