Aug 12, 2009

Not yet

Everything is good....no baby yet. Our Monday appointment went well, but the baby seems to be comfortable in her little jacuzzi and in no hurry to make an appearance. Until then, we're continuing as we have been the last few weeks:
  • movies (GI Joe, Julie & Julia)
  • last minute shopping (mostly baby stuff)
  • packing bags for the hospital
  • installing a car seat base
  • other stuff
The "other stuff" includes a concert we went to on Monday. I won tickets to a private radio station concert with Ingrid Michaelson, which was held at an outdoor lounge at a Del Mar hotel. She's an up-and-coming singer/songwriter that is probably best known for having one of her songs in an Old Navy commercial. "If you are chilly, here take my sweater....'cause I-I-I looove the way you call me baby, and yooooou take me the way I am."


The venue was awesome, with perfect weather and a very relaxing atmosphere.


We got to sit back on some comfortable couches, eat some free finger foods, and listen to awesome music.



As you may have noticed, I get some pretty cool stuff from radio station contests. In the last week, I've won tickets to Julie & Julia, a free On-Demand movie, a pizza, a T-shirt, the concert discussed above, and tickets to a Flaming Lips concert. Nothing too exciting, but it makes for some fun leisure activities. I'm also happy to report that our circus tickets and clown experience were used and enjoyed.

We're ready and anxious for the baby, and I know you all are too. I probably won't be doing daily updates, but I'll make sure to post all the info after the birth. Woohoo!

No comments: