Sep 4, 2009

Picture Update

More pictures at the usual site, but not much time for commentary. She's pretty much just being a baby.....eating, sleeping, pooping, peeing, crying, etc. She manages to make it all darn cute, butit's hard to really get across unless you see it in person.....h alf of it is inappropriate for pictures anyway. However, more and more friends and family members can testify to her cuteness every day. Next week I'll post a "people holding Kate" entry....until then, she's flying solo.

I thought girls only learned this look as teenagers?


Look how long she is when all stretched out....


I imagine if we took her to a professional photographer, he would try to pose her with her hand on her chin. Fortunately, she did this on her own for free.


Using the word "cute" yet again to describe my daughter would be a cliche, but what else can I say?

No comments: