Nov 6, 2007

Pop Quiz

I'll give you one guess as to where I was today...here are some hints:

1) This morning the radio weatherperson said, "There's going to be a little sunshine this afternoon, and that'll be about it for the rest of the week."

2) I saw a billboard for a financial institution that suggested I "Save for a sunny day."

Yes, that's right, I spent the day in beautiful Washington state, where even the largest mountains (Mt. Rainier) can be completely obscured by clouds and visibility hovers around 200 feet.

I kid, but it wasn't too cold and the scenery was very pretty. I even got to enjoy the predicted afternoon sun, which allowed me to see the mountain in the distance.

I'll be headed to the hospital from the airport when I land (I'm currently on the tarmac at Seattle Airport), so I'll post a little more about Andrew tonight. From what I've heard, he's having a pretty good day and can't wait to see his daddy. Okay, maybe I made that last part up.

No comments: