Dec 20, 2007

Day 3 Continued

My internet is behaving a bit better today, so I thought I'd get these posted while I had the chance.

This is from our snorkel trip to Kealakekua Bay. I got lots of pictures of a wide variety of fish, but this one was particularly impressive. It seemed like most of the yellow tangs (pictured here) were hanging out in one area, so I specifically sought them out. I called this area Tang City.

We arrived a little early for the manta ray snorkel, so we watched the sun set over the harbor. We've seen some beautiful sunsets while we've been here, though an L.A. smog sunset usually has more color (reds and purples, specifically). Having an unsuccessful manta trip was a great disappointment, but all will be redeemed if we see one on our re-try trip.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: