Dec 28, 2007

Quick Update

We're continuing our Christmases in northern California, and I've been trying to avoid my computer for a while (though we're having fun with our Wii). I had to get online to do some work, so I thought I'd give a little update on Willow.

At the moment, there's still not really any news. Willow still has no control over her hindquarters, though they're still not concerned. When they stand her up during physical therapy, she's able to support her own weight for a bit, but they need to keep her balanced and she's not moving her legs at all. She'll probably be in a similar state when we take her home early next week. We'll have to keep her confined to a cage and practice her physical therapy on our own.

I'll make sure to post if she gets any better (or worse), but for now we're enjoying our vacation. This week is much more relaxing than Hawaii, due to our daily excursions while on the islands.

No comments: